|Member of the Chamber of Deputies|
|Assumed office |
9 October, 2021
|Born|| (1974-02-04) 4 February 1974 (age 48)|
Teplice, Czech Republic
|Political party||Freedom and Direct Democracy (SPD)|
Kettner is a native of Teplice. He worked as a high school physics and computer science teacher for over twenty years. In 2021, he became chairman of the SPD in the Ústí Region, replacing former SPD MP Tereza Hyťhová who left the party. He also serves as a member of the city council for Teplice. In this role, he has opposed spending money on expanding a migrant centre in Teplice. Kettner has also served as an MP in the Chamber of Representatives since 2021.
- ^ "Zdeněk Kettner". CELEBWIKI.cz.
- ^ a b Málek, Petr (October 10, 2021). "Novým poslancem z Teplicka bude Zdeněk Kettner, Bžoch zůstává dál, Hyťhová končí" – via teplicky.denik.cz.
- ^ "Mgr. Zdeněk Kettner: Teplice". www.teplice.cz.
- ^ "Nechceme utrácet peníze za centra pro migranty, říká lídr SPD Kettner". iDNES.cz. September 18, 2020.
- ^ "Zavřené školy jsou zločinem na dětech". page-maintitle-short-default.